Accounting & Taxation
We provide accounting and taxation consulting and strategies, catering to any businesses and individuals, providing tailored advice to assist with navigating sophisticated financial landscapes – so that you can take charge of your hard-earned finances.
Let our knowledgeable team become your personal accounting and taxation consultants – we will identify key business and accounting issues and advise you of any current trends and advancements, maximising every opportunity in your situation and making the entire process as hassle-free as possible.
Our key accounting & taxation fields
- Income Tax – BAS, IAS, PAYG
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Land Tax
- Small Business Tax Concessions
- Salary Packaging
- Managing and Preparing for Taxation Audits
- Business Start Up Advice
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Business Restructuring
- Business Insurance Advice
- Obtaining ATO Rulings
- Payroll Tax
Starting your own business is a daunting task – let the Acumen team guide you to achieve your goals and fast-track you towards a life of wealth and flexibility. We handle all the necessary tasks to create more time for you to work on your business – you can have confidence that you are backed by your own personal team of experts ready to help you succeed.
We can provide services for your business in terms of:
- Review of your business proposition – to ensure you are in a position to maximise your profits and minimising costs
- Compliance with regulations (for example permits, licenses and insurance)
- Taxation and GST
- Asset protection – to ensure you are covered in the event of any problems
There are always methods to increase profits and advance your business to the next level – our team are here to facilitate that growth with sustainable strategies to improve the health of your business. From developing the right business structures, forecasting your cash flow, through to system and budget reviews, we equip you with the specialised knowledge that will assist you in taking necessary action in the risk-filled environment of the commercial market.
Bookkeeping & GST
Acumen Accountants and Advisors will keep your business records in order – with lightning fast efficiency while maintaining a keen eye for detail – we will free up valuable time for you to focus on more important things, such as your family and your business. Let our team of experts help lift the burden of complex GST compliance issues, ensuring your business is compliant with all GST requirements.
Let our team of experts help lift the burden of complex GST compliance issues, ensuring your business is compliant with all GST requirements.
Setting up a Self Managed Superannuation Fund will provide:
- Greater control of your finances and investments
- More investment options – you can choose where and when to invest
- Significant tax benefits
Managing your own superfund and getting it right is important. We will provide you with the advice and support to comply with rules and regulation.
We can help you:
- Establish the fund and relevant registrations
- Help manage the rollovers into the fund
- Liaise with your Financial Planner to establish an investment
- Liaise with your lender to organise property finance
- Complete the tax return and financial statements
- Arrange the Superannuation Audit with an independent auditor
- Answer any questions you may have
Acumen Accountants and Advisors are fully ready to handle all your land tax concerns and issues, as we recognise that land tax bills are increasingly lessening the incentive of property investments. Before you dive into your next real estate venture, please contact us to see how we can boost your returns and provide guidance and understanding to any taxation implications that may incur with your property investments.
Being certified registered agents with ASIC, we can be entrusted to manage any and all of your company’s secretarial obligations, such as:
- Company searches and Company Formation
- Registration of Company
- Preparation and filling of Annual Return
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Change of address notification
- Share Restructuring
- Change of Public Officer, Director, Shareholder, Company Secretary
- Change of Company Name